National Locums have an exciting permanent position that has just become available in a hospital based in Rural WA.
$350,000 - $450,000 per year
- Consultant Physician Medical in Oncology.
- Leads the multidisciplinary team to provide medical oncology services to patients.
- Promotes personalised, safe and timely care.
- Actively address clinical risks and delays in patient care for individual patients.
- Leads and promotes the organisational culture of commitment, accountability, respect and excellence.
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, supervision and education, where relevant, for doctors in training, Health Service Medical Practitioners and other health workers.
- In collaboration with other doctors, works to achieve national, state and WA Country Health Service (WACHS) performance standards and targets.
- Works within the scope of clinical practice as defined and recommended by the WACHS wide Medical Credentialing Committee
The WA Country Health Service (WACHS) is the largest country health system in Australia and one of the biggest in the world, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometre area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia. Our core business is the provision of quality, accessible health services to country WA residents and visitors.
Our employees enjoy a range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location based allowancesContinue
- For information on superannuation go to: http://www.treasury.wa.gov.au/Superannuation/Employees/Overview/
How to Apply:
If you think you would be the right doctor for the job please email John Green at National Locums or call +61 (0) 27202 1472 as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
*****All applicants must hold General Registration with AHPRA*****
We look forward to hearing from you!